Renting the Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts
The Maclab Centre is available for rent. The theatre is ideal for events such a concerts, award ceremonies, corporate events, guest speakers or any other special event.
The spacious lobby is also available for rent and is the perfect setting for mixers, dinners and trade fairs.
The Maclab Centre offers competitive rental rates. Local groups located in Leduc or Leduc County receive a discount off the
base rate. For rental rates and theatre availability, please contact the Theatre Manager at:
780.980.1866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base theatre rental fee includes:
- 460 seat auditorium
- Two dressing rooms with washroom facilities
- Use of lobby
- Front-of-House services
- Ten, 6ft tables (based on availability)
- Folding chairs (based on availability)
- Lighting and audio equipment
- Theatre Technician for 4 hours
- Additional Services and Equipment Available (additional fees may apply):
- Additional Technicians
- Data projector
- Up to 16 high-quality UHF wireless microphones for theatrical reinforcement
- Teleconferencing set-up, including internet link
- Specialized theatrical/production equipment
- A Yamaha C7 Concert Grand Piano
The rental rates are set by the Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts Society and reviewed annually. We strive to make the space affordable while covering operating costs and staying competitive with similar facilities in the Capital Region.
For more information on our rental rates, please contact the Theatre Manager at 780.980.1866.